1. Organic acids are natural acids and are biological in origin.
1. Inorganic acids are man made acids and are non biological in origin.
2. Organic acids are carbon containing acids.
2. Most of the inorganic acids do not contain carbon atoms.
3. Dissolve poorly in water.
3. Dissolves in water.
4. Organic acids are weak acids, and edible.
4. Inorganic acids are strong acids, and non edible.
5. Organic acids are balanced and are mostly non corrosive.
5. Inorganic acids are highly corrosive.
6. Ex: Acetic Acid, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid.
Ex: H2SO4 , H3PO4 , HNO3
You might find these helpful
Some basic concepts of chemistry Dimensional analysis-Some basic concepts of chemistry How to Calculate Gram equivalent mass ? | Formula lis...
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test(NEET) for medical aspirants is one of the most challenging competitive exams. Keeping the diffi...
A deep study on any subject needs a very good hold on basics. NCERT textbooks are the best-recommended source for that. But only NCERT c...