A deep study on any subject needs a very good hold on basics. NCERT textbooks are the best-recommended source for that.
But only NCERT can not serve the purpose of scoring high in JEE. It must be accompanied with reference books (theory or concept building) and practice books.
So, for better scores in Chemistry-Mains, you need to follow 5-Step-preparation strategy.
Every year directly from NCERT, a number of question appear. Als, NCERT helps you build a strong bed for your prep.
Download NCERT-books for free - http://ncert.nic.in/ebooks.html
After mastering NCERT,to build your concepts further, a few theory books are suggested below.
The books suggested here are tried and tested with many aspirants and they have helped the aspirants achieve outstanding scores.
Theory books for JEE-MAINS:
- Inorganic chemistry - JD LEE : https://amzn.to/3aPLy6X
- Organic chemistry - MS CHOUHAN : https://amzn.to/2XfLvgO
- Physical chemistry - Wiley's Physical Chemistry for JEE (Main & Advanced), 2019ed https://amzn.to/39IjSQ4 OR
- A Textbook of Physics Chemistry for Competitions for JEE (Main & Advanced) & All Other Engineering Entrance Examination (1st Year Programme) (2018 - 2019)https://amzn.to/3aOC5wM
Only learning concepts is not sufficient to clear mains, you need to learn to apply the concepts to solve objective questions in the given time.
Here are a few best practice books which have a proven track record.
Practice books for JEE-MAINS:
- Inorganic chemistry- VK Jaiswal Inorganic Chemistry -https://amzn.to/3e2gzq6
- Physical chemistry- Narendra AWASTHI-Physical chemistry- https://amzn.to/2xV31fy
- Organic chemistry- MS Chouhan Organic Chemistry - https://amzn.to/2RfTy9A
After practicing ample of questions, it is necessary to test your selves.For being able to do this,Practice previous year papers and enroll in to Online Mock test series.
- 41 Years' Chapterwise Topicwise Solved Papers (2019-1979) IIT JEE Chemistry -https://amzn.to/2xmFx3l
- Online Mock test series - https://www.toppr.com/plus/ (you can use the promo code- NAZM30 to avail flat 30% off here)
This is the crucial step. By implementing the above 4 steps you would have learned, practiced and tested your selves. But you need to keep all of this in tact until you attend your exam. So KEEP REVISING with the help of revision notes. Make sure to get all your doubts cleared.
- 1 to 1 doubt clearing help- https://www.toppr.com/plus/ (you can use the promo code- NAZM20 to avail flat 20% off here)